- Add everything you need to do into Dalo
- Select the first task on the first page (this is now task A)
- Ask yourself: What do I want to do more than task A?
- Go through the remaining tasks on your list one by one until you find a task that you want to do more than task A
- Select that task
- This new task now becomes the task A
- Repeat 3 - 6 until you get to the task that you want to do now, there is nothing that you want to do more than that task. (and also select it)
- In Combo box choose Selected. This will show only the tasks you’ve just selected, in reverse order.
- Do some work on each of the selected tasks starting from the top
You do not have to finish a task, you only have to do some work on it. Once you’ve done as much work as you wanted to, if the task is not finished, you Complete a Step. This will complete the current step and add a new one to the end of the list.
When a task is finished you Complete the Task.
- Repeat as required